I'm so tired.
I'm tired of auditioning and not getting it. I'm tired of not doing what I truly love. I'm tired of my bangs. I'm tired of Pinot Grigio.
But mostly, I'm just tired of my lack of motion, devotion, and proper eating habits.
A lot has changed since my last post. I've moved into my own place (finally, m a big girl again), I'm eternally broke, and slowly but surely making the journey to veganism.
I've auditioned and been rejected, but not giving up (at least not today, we'll see about tomorrow).
In all the changes that are taking place in my life, none of them have really caught on. Eventually I'll get my -ish together. I just wish it was sooner than later.
I love the phrase, "If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans." I want so much and have so many plans, but I don't know if any of those plans will actually work out, I hope they do, but if they don't, does that mean that something better is on the horizon or not?
I don't know a whole lot, but I know two things: I want to write and I want to perform. That means I have to spend a lot more time writing, singing, dancing, acting and getting rejected.
It's going to be a blast.
I want all these things, but I don't know how to go about getting them, but I'm going to die trying.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment